Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information: Name, E-mail, Phone
This information is only collected if it is needed for purpose realization. We will not collect personal data if it is not needed.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Order your meal through the website, by filling in the “Pick up info” form.
- Write us an email, or contact us through the “Contact us” form in our website.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
You will have the opportunity to decide if you want to participate or have this data collected at all times by clicking Yes or No in each data collection step.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Prepare your order for pick up.
- Solve the inquiry sent to us through the contact form or email.
How do we store your data?
Your data is stored in 3 different places:
- On our website’s backend.
- All orders are anonymized after a week. This means that the product information is kept, but the personal data removed.
- All contacts made through the website are anonymized after two weeks.
- Our email:
- All email communication is deleted once a year.
Your data is shared with the following third parties:
- Mailgun (https://www.mailgun.com/): third party used to send the orders confirmation email. Sent emails are deleted from their system every 30 days.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. Along with the submission of such request, You shall submit a proof of identity in order to ensure its legitimacy. Our Company has the discretion to assess the proof provided and require additional evidence before sending the copy.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are managed according to our cookies policy.